1. Not getting your monthly period rules. I might just stay pregnant until menopause so I don’t ever get it again.
2. Babies are really fucking cute. (please ignore the crying, pooping, puking, & no sleeping part)
3. You haven’t really lived until you grow a baby inside your body. It still amazes me that us women are capable of such pure awesomeness.
4. It gives you a free license to eat as much as a whale. I gained 60 pounds with my first pregnancy. Nuff said. Fattie.
5. All that extra belly rubbing/grabbing from complete strangers is a really hot and exciting turn on. Strangers also love to give unsolicited parenting advice which is really sweet as well. (#5 is a totally sarcastic reason. Keep your feelers to yourself you handsy strangers.)